A Box On Demand system solves common inventory and cost concerns by using corrugated fanfold to produce custom sized boxes, for every product, as they are needed. Since corrugated is priced by the square foot, setup fees and small quantity charges are a thing of the past. Each box is produced at a consistent per sq. foot cost, regardless of the size or style. Excess inventory is replaced by a small footprint of easy-to-stack bales of fanfold, and box obsolescence is eliminated.
On demand packaging is ideal for the unique challenges faced by cabinetry companies. Free up excess box inventory while making boxes that fit perfectly around each corner. Since each box is produced just as a cabinet is ready to pack, orders are never delayed due to packaging concerns.
Benefits of a Box On Demand System:
- Protect each item with a precisely fitted box to minimize returns and damage
- Enjoy consistent corrugated costs
- Free up a significant amount of warehouse space by storing bales of fanfold instead of boxes
- Reduce working capital tied up in obsolete and expensive box SKU inventory
- Easily produce boxes, trays, wraps, corner protectors, and much more
- Create the right size box at exactly the right time, for every order
- Eliminate box obsolescence