The Power of Advanced Box Production Technology in a Small Footprint/
The Panotec Midi Compack is designed for applications where small and medium-sized boxes are needed for a continually changing mix of order sizes. As is standard with all BOD® machines, the Midi Compack is equipped with helpful features such as multiple-box output, hundreds of pre-programmed box styles, batch box production, corrugate usage reporting and production history.
This box machine is designed with the latest Panotec high speed cutting-head technology and is built for longevity and low maintenance. The machine can hold two different parallel fanfold inputs, and will automatically select the optimum board based upon the box design to maximize productivity and efficiency.
- Compact footprint – 7′ wide x 15′ long with fanfold
- Narrow head technology produces small box sizes and complex designs
- Up to 12 longitudinal cutting and creasing units available
- Machine holds one or two bales of corrugated fanfold totaling 55″ of available board width
- Comprehensive BoxLink™ operating and reporting software package
- Data integration capability to WMS or ERP systems
- Easily incorporates with the Matrix® Dimensioning Table and other packing accessory items (shown with ILG5S Gluer)